Follow me on Twitter!!!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Liebestraum

This poem I composed for my 'target'. I can't post it directly after I composed it. She didn't want to see the published poem that'd be given to her. She's seen it, so I can share it with you all. Here it's :

Liebestraum

Love which is precious

Softly touches me

Can’t help myself; rely on it

Something lost for a long time

First time I saw you

There’s simplicity on you

Honesty sparks from your face

Spoiled words come from your brittle hearts

As Time goes by

As day by day

As I pass you by

Since I more love you why

I can’t lie to myself

Love sparks from my deepest heart

I can’t deny myself

You’re the answer of my heart

Even though it’s quite hard

Although you still don’t believe me

I’ll do my best to try to

Assuring something which I truly feel

That you’re the only answer

My hearts wants to say

The only truly answer to my prayer

It’s only you for me to love

-P12DN-

No comments: