Follow me on Twitter!!!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Simply Wonderful


Today, the last time of mid test, was going well. The first morning test done well, and I hope the afternoon one wasn't less of the first. Well, I hope every test I'd done get what its best. 

This sweetie, was very beautiful today, wearing a wonderful floral-long-dress. I can't deny, the long dress she wore made her look beautiful. Well, Diana, should've gone to her intern, but she chose to take a leave of absence just for today, and I'm sorry sweetie, for making you wait under the sun, which made you sweat. After my last mid-test, she wanted to shop in nearest mall. Okay then, we went there. After shopping and buying a tablet case, we went back to my car; we planned to go to one region in Central Jakarta to buy chocolate cake, but, it turned out to be the surprising one. I forgot to take out the parking ticket and left it in car, but unfortunately, maybe, when I went out from the car, the ticket somehow flew out. After a quite long search, I gave up and drove out my car. Arriving at payment booth, I said that I lost the ticket, I'm quite surprised that the fine was Rp 30.000 plus parking fee of Rp. 2000. Well, knowing that much, I had no choice but to pay it. This part, was even the surprising one. Diana, who wanted to buy chocolate somehow cancelled it for this unnecessary payment I had to pay. Well, to be honest, I'm overwhelmed, I've haven't gotten this kind of experience before, even the predecessor. Diana, this sweetie, know how bad the condition I accidentally had, and she knew how to understand this. This is actually the love, which understand each other. It's hard sometimes, to get the love which share common understanding. 

Well, up to this anniversary, our love never get any big trouble, though sometimes there are troubles, but it never grow big. Understanding, respect, love, and sharing are all the things that support our relationship; we stay on those things so that, we never fall out to unnecessary problem. To be honest, Diana is the only one who can make me smile everyday, whether we meet or not. She is very funny, very smart, very understanding, and also very independent. I may consider that she's the best one God give to me after a long battle, struggle, and scenic relationship with her predecessor. 

Well, Diana, I want to tell you how happy I'm today, actually not only today but everyday. For our four month anniversary, that fried duck was excellent, thanks for bringing me there. I'm sorry about that parking ticket. We both have been united because we have the same past experience: being wasted for nothing by our past-lover. I know you love me very much; I won't again waste you for nothing, as you've shown what love you can give to me. Well, I'll try to be the best and will always try to make you proud and happy. You're the one who can put out my firing soul. 























"Diana, You're Simply Wonderful."


Pandu DN (CF0012)


Thanks For Reading

No comments: