Follow me on Twitter!!!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ied Mubarak: to forgive and to not care of forgiving

Today is the night of ied mubarak, celebrated by all of moslem. What so special about this occasion is that we try to open our heart to forgive others mistake. It always is; after we have been fasting for around a month, here comes our victory. The ied mubarak tomorrow will be so special. I do feel the same. By writing this, I'd like to say happy ied mubarak to all of us, may god accept the good things we've done in ramadhan and forgive our mistakes and also forgive my mistakes which comes within me. 

I always have opened my heart for others, to forgive the mistakes others have done to myself. Moreover, this is ied mubarak, time to heal the pain and anger. But for me, there's one exception. I'm willing to forgive other people who may have made mistake to me, just, there's one person, whom I think I still can't forgive up to now, regardless this occasion. I don't care whether that person may think otherwise, but my stance and my position is definite. It's a dead score, I won't replenish, nor mending, yet to make it better. I won't, if I may say, to heal it for the long haul. It's definite stance which has been my decision. I'll let this condition of cold war stay as long as possible. I won't change my position regardless this occasion or other influence. I don't care about other may think about me but this is my decision which others can't influence nor to change. 

for conclusion, despite this exception, I'd like to congratulate you all; Happy ied mubarak, minal aidin walfaidzin, forgive my mistake for those come within me and inside myself, may Allah forgive us all, accept the things we've done previously.

No comments: